Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Today, Independence Day, is my favorite holiday of the entire year!! Fireworks, sunshine, BBQs with friends and family are just a few of the reasons I love this day! But also, I really love my country. I'm pretty much an all American kind of girl-like apple pie and baseball.

In honor of my fave holiday, I'm sporting a fun new outfit. This cute star sweater is from Old Navy and my sweet red pants are Me Made! I was inspired by a pair of similar pants made by Rochelle over at www.luckylucille.com and are from a Butterick pattern #5895 designed by the lovely Gertie Hirsch from Gertie's www.blogforbettersewing.com.  These ladies have two of my favorite vintage sewing blogs out there in the blogosphere! If you haven't checked them out...do it!

Hope your Independence Day is a delight!!

Rachael-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment