Thursday, June 20, 2013

A bit obsessed...

Recently, I have gone on a bit of a spending spree. I recently purchased the new Colette pattern www.colettepatterns.com Hawthorn (such an adorable dress!) and because I would rather spend more money to not have to at for shipping I also purchased the Eclair and Peony patterns! I can't wait to get these patterns and then figure out the fabric I'm going to use to make them! (And when I'm going to find the time to sew them up!) and then of course my sewing ADD is sparked by Tasia of www.Sewaholic.net and Lauren of  Www.lladybird.wordpress.com and so I had to buy the Bombshell swimsuit pattern from Closetcasefiles! Again...another pattern added to my queue!! And then there is the fabric I just bought from Gertie at Gertie's www.blogforbettersewing.com!And Rochelle at www.Luckylucille.com who just made one of Gertie's patterns for cropped pants from Butterrick! MY HEAD IS SPINNING!! I have a few days off at the beginning of July....maybe, just maybe I'll get a bunch of sewing done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment